THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We put him on a plane...

Nathan left today for Air Force Basic Training. I already miss him terribly.  He is my best friend in the entire world.  I have no clue how I will function without talking to him constantly.  We began at 9am today watching him take his oath.  It made me swell with pride.  We sat for quite a while before we learned what time his flight would be.  It was going to be 2:30pm so we headed to the airport to wait with him for awhile.  It was hard letting go after our hard hug, but I held back the tears and watched him stand in line for security, when I realized that was enough.  I couldn't watch anymore without crying so I just waited outside for the rest of the family to leave. I just can't wait for September 25th to be here so I can see my man in his "blues."


0 comments: